- 23-Computer Science
Pay Scale: Rs.8600-250-14600/- + DA, HRA, CCA, Conveyance Allowance, Medical Reimbursement and other perquisites as admissible.
Pay scales are due for revision w.e.f. 01.01.2007.
Engineering Degree in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Communication, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering disciplines only from AICTE approved Colleges/recognised Universities.
Candidates with AMIE/ GIETE in the above specialisations should have secured first class.
Age: Maximum 25 years AS ON 01.10.2008 [Reservations & relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PHP will be as per Government directives]
Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (SC/ST/PWD - Rs. 50/-) drawn preferably on State Bank of India, payable at SBI, New Delhi, in favour of BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED.
How to Apply:
Apply Between: October 08, 2008 & October 22, 2008
Apply ONLINE at BEL website.
After submission of online application take a print out of the application.
Send the print out of the filled online application form having auto generated Registration Number with photograph affixed and duly signed to:
Post Box No. 3076,
New Delhi - 110003
Last Date (to reach): November 03, 2008.
NOTE: Please indicate your name and auto generated Registration No. on the reverse side of the D.D.
Method of Selection:
Selection will be through written test and interview of shortlisted candidates based on performance in the written test.
The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines /specialisations and General Aptitude.
The list of candidates short-listed in the written test for interview, will tentatively appear on the BEL website on 05.12.2008. They will be required to appear for an interview for final selection. The results of selection will be available on the BEL website through query mode.
The Written Test Will Be Held On 23.11.2008 at:
Candidates should choose the test centre nearest to their place of correspondence. SC/ST/PWD candidates will be reimbursed II Class to and fro train fare by the shortest route.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL offers products and services in a wide spectrum of technology like Radars, Military Communications, Naval Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Telecommunications, Sound and Vision Broadcasting, Opto-Electronics, Tank Electronics, Solar Photovoltaic Systems, Embedded Software and Electronic Components. With its expertise developed over the years, the company also provides turnkey systems solutions.
Defence continues to be BEL?s prime focus but the Company has also diversified into civilian areas. Some of the successful civilian products include the Electronic Voting Machines, Solar Powered LED-Based Traffic Signal Lights, Simputers and Set Top Boxes.
BEL offers contract-manufacturing services for both domestic and international customers. It has automated assembly, inspection and testing facilities as also precision machining capabilities. It adheres to strict process and manufacturing standards, producing world-class products.
BEL has its corporate office at Bangalore and manufacturing units at nine locations in India. A network of marketing and customer support centers across India completes the vertically integrated company profile. Two offices, one in New York and the other in Singapore mark the company?s current international presence.
VISION, MISSION,VALUES AND OBJECTIVES
- To be a world-class enterprise in professional electronics.
- To be a customer focussed, globally competitive company in defence electronics and in other
chosen areas of professional electronics, through quality, technology and innovation.
- Putting customers first.
- Working with transparency, honesty & integrity.
- Trusting and respecting individuals.
- Fostering team work.
- Striving to achieve high employee satisfaction.
- Encouraging flexibility & innovation.
- Endeavouring to fulfill social responsibilities.
- Proud of being a part of the organization.
- To be a customer focussed company providing state-of-the-art products & solutions at competitive prices, meeting the demands of
quality, delivery & service.
- To generate internal resources for profitable growth.
- To attain technological leadership in defence electronics through in-house R&D, partnership with defence/research laboratories &
- To give thrust to exports.
- To create a facilitating environment for people to realise their full potential through continuous learning & team work.
- To give value for money to customers & create wealth for shareholders.
- To constantly benchmark company?s performance with best-in-class internationally.
- To raise marketing abilities to global standards.
- To strive for self-reliance through indigenisation