Edexcel India is looking to recruit for Mangers for Academics and Vocational in Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai.
To act as for all products/services in order to enhance the level of customer care and develop new business in a specified region. This will include visiting existing centres to improve customer satisfaction rating, providing face-to-face support and feedback and developing new business to include organization of training for new centres.
The post will involve close liaison with other team members and the Regional Director to identify and fulfill customer requirements in a proactive and efficient manner, including visits.
1. Services to academic and vocational centres in country or region concerned.
2. Provide advice directly to allocated partners and fulfill Edexcel customer satisfaction standards in a manner suited to each customer's context and priorities. Work within agreed budgets as defined by Regional Director.
3. Responsibility for business development through project management, as per agreed objectives, individually negotiated with Regional Director.
4. Maintain and develop contact with key influencers in relation to projects and RDM activity.
5. Support existing Schools/vocational centres on patch
6. Find new schools/vocational centres on patch
7. Sell new products into existing Schools/centres
8. Formulate business/marketing plans for patch
9. Achieve and exceed monthly/quarterly/ yearly targets as set out by mgmt
10. Ensure all centres are visited according to priority
11. Feedback information/ reports to Regional Director + Business Heads
12. Keep debts below acceptable levels
This is a full-time post and the jobholder will report to the Regional Director, . The jobholder will have responsibility for developing business in a number of territories designated by the Regional Director and will assist in strategic initiatives to develop new business and enhance service to existing vocational centres. The post holder will be required to design, plan, implement and review business plans as designated by the Regional Director according to established practices. Business activity may include the co-ordination of existing activity as well as the management of freestanding projects.
The role will demand innovation in the ways we communicate with, support and maintain this important customer base. It will also demand knowledge of Edexcel's vocational products and systems to assist in the promotion of our services and products in a specified country or region. The jobholder will be expected to travel frequently.
Please get in touch with the HR department for more details and refer your friends/acquaintanc es for the above position. Please send the CVs to harinder.kaur@ pearsoned. co.in
7th Floor, Knowledge Boulevard
A-(8A), Sector 62,
Noida 201309 (U.P.)