Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Examination
Candidates should prepare for the Indian Bank PO Exam in advance and proper study materials must be used for better preparation. Also know Indian Bank PO exam pattern or exam format and download online free sample papers, previous years question papers, model papers etc.
PO Exam Pattern: Examination Pattern consists of written test followed by interview (only
Written Exam Pattern:
Objective test consists of following:
Test of Reasoning
Test of General Awareness
There is negative marking for wrong answers. Candidates need to score minimum cut-off in each section ( minimum cut-off will be declared later)
Descriptive Written test consists of 5 questions and 4 questions need to be answered.
Descriptive test is only a qualifying test and marks scored in the test will not going to count for the final list.
Final selection procedure is Interview, If you are selected after the written exam then you have to appear for the Interview.
There are many free online sample papers on many websites. Competition Master's website has some good number of sample papers.
Bank PO Mock test paper Here
OBC Grade-B Officers Question Paper-1 & Paper-II Here
You can get sample papers for Descriptive tests and Objective tests at under BANK
RECRUITMENT EXAMS section. Visit http://www.competitionmaster.com/index.aspx
Recommended Books: Following are some of the books you may try for better preparation.
Oswaal ten Years Solved Papers Here
Ramesh Bank PO Solved Papers by RPH Here
Galgotia SBI PO Guide by Ravi Chopra Here
Ramesh Exam Guide by RPH Here
Hope the above information will help you in the exam.
About Indian Bank
Indian bank was established on the year 15th August 1907 and was a part of swadeshi movement. It serves 22000 employees across India. Total business turnover of this bank has crossed 1, 24,413 crore in the annual year of 31-3-2009. This bank has proved its excellent service all over the world by having its branches in Singapore and Colombo, including the foreign currency banking unit in Colombo.
This bank has diversified its units in different banking activities like:
• IndBank Merchant Banking Services Ltd
• IndBank Housing Ltd
• IndFund Management Ltd
After its great banking facilities, it has also helped in rural development such as:
• It is pioneer in introducing Self Help Groups and also the Financial Inclusion project in the country.
• It is award winning bank for Excellence in Agriculture Lending from Honorable Union Minister.
• It has set up 7 specialized exclusive microfinance branches which are called as “Microsate” across the country.
• A special window has been introduced for Micro Finance in 44 centres in rural/semi urban areas.
• It has opened 1 small scale industries branch with providing finance to SSI units.
Providing with all this amenities to the rural and semi urban areas, it has also introduces some of the new technology in banking such as:
• Providing 100% core banking solution
• Fully computerized banking
• 24X7 ATM facitilite
• E-payment facilities
• Internet and Tele banking services to all its core banking customers in India.
• It has also introduced Gold coin.
• IB credit card launching.
With all these banking facilities Indian Bank has become the leading bank in India. And it has around1657 branches all over India.
Tags: PO Exam Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern Format Sample Papers Previous years Question Papers Guide Books Past Years Question Papers mock test model papers question banks how to apply for Indian Bank PO Exam?