About State Bank of India (SBI)
The State Bank of India having it’s lineage back from the first decade of the 19th century, through the Imperial Bank of India, which was nationalised by The Government of India in 1955 and resulted in the formation of the State Bank of India.
SBI has distinguished International profile with 141 overseas offices spread over 32 countries, owns 50% of Nepal Bank, in Moscow 60% of Commercial bank of India and 76% of PT Bank of Indonesia and has a branch in Shanghai as well. The bank has seven branches in the state of California (USA) and one in Washington DC (USA), where as in Canadian subsidiary, it has four branches in the greater Toronto and three in British Columbia. It commenced the retail banking in 2002 for Indo-Nigerian Merchant Bank.
Today, the State Bank of India, with its corporate centre in Mumbai, having eight united banking subsidiaries, represents the State Bank Group, with a Blue Keyhole Logo. This bank staffed by nearly 205,896 employees is active in insurance, capital markets and allied industries along with profitable products: loans, credit cards and investment vehicles moving ahead and NRI customer service, personal banking internet core system whereas holds share of 98.3% in the bank, and the balance 1.77% is owned by individuals.
State bank of India is recorded with 10000 branches and 57 Zoned offices with well equipped network are committed to cater the heterogeneous needs of customer with excellent banking facilities to meet the customer satisfaction index. It provides free transaction of money to its customers with more then 9000 ATMs across India at ease and developed one of the largest ATM networks in the country.
The State Bank of India has recorded sturdy escalation over its history. It is the only Indian bank to emerge in the top 100 world banks in the Fortune Global 500 rating and various other rankings.
Exam Papers : SBI Clerical Exam Sample Paper
1. The sum of two consecutive numbers is 55, which is the largest number?
Answer : (b) 28
2. The radii of two spheres are in the ratio 2:3. What is the ratio of their surface areas?
Answer : (c) 8:27
3. What is the chance of getting a 2 or 4 in rolling a die?
Answer : (b) 1/6
4. What is the common ratio of the progression 3v2, 6, 6v2 ?
Answer : (c) v2
5. Five times an unknown number is 5 less than 50. The unknown number .
Answer : (c) 9
6. Water is filled in a cylindrical vessel in such a way that its volume doubles after every five minutes. If it takes 30 minutes for the vessel to be full, then the vessel will be one fourth full in .
(a) 20 minute
(b) 25 minutes
(c) 7 minutes 30 seconds
(d) 10 minutes
Answer : (a) 20 minutes
7. At what rate of simple interest per annum an amount will be doubled in 10 years?
Answer : (a) 10%
8. If 10 cats can kill 10 rats in 10 minutes how long will it take 100 cats to kill 100 rats .
(a) 1 minutes
(b) 10 minute
(c) 100 minutes
(d) 10000 minutes
Answer : (b) 10 minutes
9. The acute angle between the hour hand and minute hand of a clock at 4 PM.
Answer : (b) 1200
10. When a shop keeper sold 2/3 of an item, he got the cost price of the whole lot. What is the percentage of his profit?
(a) 33 1/8 %
(b) 66 2/3 %
(c) 25 %
(d) 50 %
Answer : (d) 50%
11. If you add 100 to a certain number, the result will be more than, if you multiply that number by 1000 what is thatnumber?
Answer : (b) 1.0
12. If 75 % of a number is added to 75, the result is the number itself, then the number is:
Answer : (d) 300
13. A student has to secure 40 % marks to pass. He gets 150 marks and fails by 30 marks. What is the maximum marks?
Answer : (d) 450
14. A school has enough food for 400 children for 12 days. How long will the food last if 80 more children join them?
(a) 6 days
(b) 7 days
(c) 10 days
(d) 8 days
Answer : (c) 10 days
15. The height of a cone and its base diameter are equal. If the base radius is ‘r’ what is its slant height?
Answer : (c) v5r
Tags: SBI Exam Papers SBI Clerical Exam Sample Paper Download State Bank of India Sample Papers Download Exam Papers SBI Written Papers SBI Clerk exam SBI Clerical Exam Papers State Bank of India Papers How to download sbi online sample papers State Bank of India online papers sbi solved papers sbi previous years question papers