MBA IN Petroleum & Energy Management
1) Minimum 60% in aggregate (55% for SC/ST) in Class 10, Class 12. (Copies of passing certificates and Mark sheets to be attached with the Application Receipt)
2) Bachelor’s degree (4 years duration after 10+2) with 65% marks or C.P.I. of 7.0 in any branch of Engineering/ Technology. Mathematics must be one of the subjects in 10+2. Bachelors Degree must have AICTE recognition. (Photocopy of degree or provisional degree and Mark sheets of all semesters/years to be attached with the Application Receipt) OR Masters degree with 65% marks or C.P.I. of 7.0 in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Applied Geological Sciences, Operational Research and Computational Science. (Photocopy of degree or provisional degree and Mark sheets of all semesters/years to be attached with Application Receipt)
3) Should have Qualified either in CAT (Nov 09), JMET 2010 or GMAT (After June 2009) (Copy of Admit Card & Score card to be attached along with the Application Receipt)
4) Short listed applicants based on merit will be invited for selection process comprising of Group discussion and personal interview. Reservation policy as per Government of India’s directives.
5) Students will be short listed based on their meritorious academic performance. Not all those satisfying the minimum requirement are likely to be short listed.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) MBA Admission
MBA in Petroleum & Energy Management