F. No. 23-1/2009-Admn.I/
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE & SMT. S. K. HOSPITAL
WALK IN INTERVIEW
1. Walk in interview for 3 posts (2 posts for Oral Surgery and 1 post for Orthodontist) of Assistant Professor of Dentistry in the teaching sub-cadre (Faculty) on purely contract basis for a period of one year will be held on dated 24.08.2010 in the Office of the Director, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Smt. S. K. Hospital, New Delhi.
Selected candidates will be paid total emoluments of Rs.55, 000/- per month
3. The educational qualifications and experience required for the post of Assistant Professor is as under: -
1. A recognized Dental Qualifications (BDS) included in schedule Part I of Dental Council of India.
2. A recognized Post Graduate Degree (MDS) in the concerned specialty.
3. At least three years teaching experience in a recognized teaching Institution in the concerned specialty as
/Lecturer/Tutor/Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Senior Resident after the requisite postgraduate degree qualification.
4. Age Limit:
Up to 45 years. Relaxable for Government Servants, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and
Other Backward Classes candidates. Upper age limit up to 5 years is relaxable for Scheduled
Castes, Scheduled Tribes and 3 years in the case of OBC candidates.
5. Other terms & Conditions
1. The appointment of shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment.
2. In case regular candidate joins, the appointment shall automatically stands terminated.
3. No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority &
Promotion etc. from this contract appointment will be admissible.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview or joining
5. Candidates on selection shall be allowed to join only when found medically fit.
6. Mere possession of minimum educational qualification will not automatically confer the right for
being for interview. If the number of application is very large, the competent authority reserve the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualification/or number of years of experience in the subject.
7. Candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council/DCI, before joining the post if selected.
8. The candidate who is already in Govt. Service should submit No Objection Certificate from the Employer at the time of Interview.
9. Application form in Annexure-I along with eligibility criteria can be downloaded from our official website http://mohfw.nic.in
6. The eligible candidates will present themselves for registration at 09.30 am to 10.30 am in
Convocation Hall near Director’s Office. The day specified for the Interview of a particular speciality alongwith the application duly filled in the prescribed format as per annexure-I with all relevant documents in Original (i.e. Certificate in support of age, educational qualifications, Experience, Medical registration, attempt certificate and mark sheets) together with the attested copies (by Gr. A Gazetted Officer) in support of their candidature for the post. No application of candidates will be entertained after 10.30 am. Only twenty candidates will be interviewed in a day. In case the number of candidates is more than twenty, then the candidates registered after the 20th number, the interview for such candidates will be held on the subsequent days as per date and time to be announced at the time of registration (which will be done only on the 1st date advertised for the interview for a particular speciality).
JURISDICTIN OF ANY DISPUTE :
In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of the court will be Delhi/New Delhi.
Download Application Form and other details here