Indian Institute of Management Raipur
IIM Raipur invites applications for faculty positions (Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors) in the following areas:
· Finance & Accounting
· Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
· Information systems
· Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
· Strategic Management
Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to make relevant intellectual contribution to experienced and potential managers through teaching, training research and published work. Candidates should have a strong academic background and understanding of current developments in the related field. Faculty members are expected to carry out research, design and teach courses, engage in institution development and conduct training program and consultancy.
Minimum Qualification (for all faculty positions): Ph.D or equivalent in appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) at the preceding degree, with a very good academic record throughout. In addition, for:
Professor: Minimum 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, NITIE, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution/institutions of comparable standards.
Associate Professor: Minimum 6 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
Assistant Professor: Minimum three years of teaching/research/industrial experience (excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D) A fresh Ph.D may be considered for the position will be on contract basis.
Details of pay:
1. Professor PB-4 (37400-67000) - AGP Rs. 10500
2. Associate Professor PB-4 (37400-67000) - AGP Rs. 9500
3. Assistant Professor PB-3 (15600-39100) - AGP Rs. 8000
The pay carries all other allowances similar to a Central Government employee stationed at Raipur. The fringe benefits, such as HRA, LTC, medical re-imbursement, education allowance for children, contribution towards New Pension Scheme (NPS), re-imbursement of telephone bills, financial support towards national and international conferences etc. shall be permitted as per the Institute norms. Faculty members are permitted to pursue industry consulting with income sharing with the Institute as per rules.
1. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute.
2. Mere fulfillment of the above mentioned qualifications & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
3. The Institute reserves the right to consider and to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above/and or any other specialization(s).
4. No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
5. All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/ Deemed University or AICTE approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/ recognized by Association of Indian University (AIU).
6. Relaxation in qualification and experience / higher start in the time scale may be considered in the case of exceptionally bright candidates.
7. Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy, may be considered for lower post if they are otherwise found suitable,
8. Last date for submission of complete Application Form is 25th September 2010.
9. Depending on the academic credentials of the candidate, the Institute may consider them for an offer on a contractual basis of one/two years. In all the appointment, there would be a probation period of 2 years.
Please download the Application Form http://www.iimidr.ac.in. The suggested format of the application form will be available in the next two days.
Submit the duly filled-in application form to the following address:
Mentor Director (Indian Institute of Management, Raipur)
Indian Institute of Management Indore,
Rau-Pithampur Road, Rau,
Indore 453 331, India