KENDRIYA HINDI SANSTHAN
Hindi Sansthan Marg, Agra-282005
Advertisement for the post of DIRECTOR
Applications are invited for the post of Director, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India from persons possessing qualifications and experience mentioned below in the prescribed proforma published in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. The application form can also be downloaded from the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan website www.hindi.nic.in
Pay Scale: Revised Pay Band PB-4 Rs. 37400 67000+ Grade Pay 10000/- Rs. 18,400-500-22,400 (Pre-revised)
Qualifications & Experience:-
(1) 1st class Master degree in Hindi from a recognized university.
(2) Ph.D in Hindi from a recognized university. (3) Published papers in reputed journals and published works as evidenced in authoring books.
(1) Master’s degree in Linguistics from a recognized University.
(2) Practical knowledge of English language and study as a subject up to graduate level.
(3) Knowledge of regional literatures and cultures of India. (4) Knowledge of another foreign language or work done in the same
(1) Teaching experience of at least 15 years at higher levels (graduation and above) in recognised College/Institutes.
(2) Experience of imparting Research guidance.
(3) Organising and directing academic programmes related to Hindi teaching and teachers training and production of teaching material specially for instruction in Hindi as a second/foreign language as well as service medium.
(4) Use of innovative pedagogic techniques for teaching of Hindi at all levels.
(1) Five (5) years administrative experience as Dean of the faculty/Principal of a Post-Graduate College/Rector/PVC/Vice-Chancellor of a University/Head of a University Department.
(2) Sound administrative
acumen, leadership qualities with vision and foresight.
(3) Familiarity with Govt. policies, rules and procedures.
Method of Recruitment:
By Deputation. The candidate should be the Dean of faculty /Principal of a Post-Graduate College/ Vice-Chancellor of University/ Head of a University Department.
Age limit and Tenure:
Not more than 55 years. The initial appointment is for three years. Tenure may be extended, but it will not be extended by more than two years. Retirement age is 60 years.(The age of the applicants would be reckoned as on the closing date for receipt of applications for the post as per the advertisement published in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar).
Last Date: Duly filled up applications complete in all respects and forwarded through Proper Channel by the concerned University/College should reach Shri R. P. Sisodia, Director (Languages), Department of Higher Education, M/o Human Resource Development, Room No.210 - C Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi - 110001 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
Note-1:- The applicants who are in Central Govt./ State Govt. Service / Autonomous Bodies / Union Territories or other Govt. Bodies should submit their application through proper Channel alongwith Integrity Certificate and a certificate to the effect that no disciplinary proceedings are pending or contemplated against the officer. A.C.Rs. of the last 5 years may also be forwarded alongwith the application.
Note-2: The advertisement for the post of Director, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra, earlier issued in July, 2008, may please be treated as cancelled keeping in view that the Recruitment Rules for this post have been framed and incorporated in the Memorandum of Association, Rules and Byelaws of the Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Mandal, Agra, in September, 2009. As such, candidates who had applied for this post against the advertisement of July, 2008, would need to apply afresh keeping in view the educational qualifications, experience, etc., as given in the present advertisement.