(Under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India)
South Ambazari Road, Gopal Nagar,
Nagpur-440 022 (Maharashtra)
GRADUATE ENGINEERS COURSE ON “OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS”
(Duration: 26 Weeks)
About the course: - This is a unique course of 26 weeks duration being conducted in the country by NPTI only. The course covers training on Operation and Maintenance of Power Transmission and Distribution System. The course syllabus is Approved by Central Electricity Authority (CEA), Government of INDIA under Indian electricity rules 1956(2B) rule3.
Eligibility: Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering & Electrical Power.
Age: Maximum 27 years; as on 01-09-2010.
Selection Criteria: Percentage of marks obtained in BE or equivalent examination.
Total Seats: 50 (Fifty). Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per Govt. norms. 25% seats reserved for sponsored candidates. In
case of non-availability of sponsored candidates, seats will be available for non-sponsored candidates.
NPTI trained engineers of this course have been placed through campus placement in companies. Viz. NDPL, KPTL, REL, Torrent
Power Ltd; Jyoti Structure Ltd; Tata Power Ltd., Black & Veatch, AREVAT & D, ICOMM Tele , Abhijit Group, ESSAR Power, GMR
Group, Sterlite Group, Aravali Infra Power Ltd. etc.
How to Apply: Applications on plain paper alongwith the demand draft of Rs. 400/- in favour of NPTI payable at Nagpur, should reach
The Principal Director. (address given below) latest by 20/08/2010 with one passport size pasted photogragh and one 5”x 10” self
addressed envelope in the following format only : -
1. Name, 2. Father’s Name, 3. Date of Birth, 4. Sex,
5. Nationality, 6. Whether SC / ST/OBC/PH,
7. Postal Address, 8. Email address, 9. Educational Qualifications (starting from 10th Standard, Stating subjects, College / Institution, % of marks, year of passing,) 10. Experience, 11. Sponsored / Non Sponsored (if Sponsored, attach certificate from employer on company’s letter head), 12.Signature.
• Attach attested copies of proof of Date of birth, Graduation, Caste /PH certificate (If applicable).
• OBC candidates should furnish caste validity certificate alongwith valid non-creamy layer certificate, issued on or after 01/04/2010..
• Application fee is nonrefundable.
• Applications after due date will not be accepted.
Fees : - 1) Rs. 100,000/- (in two equal installment) for non-sponsored candidates,
2) Rs. 1,15,000/- for sponsored candidates (in one installment).
i)From SAARC Countries- US$ 6,000
ii)From other than SAARC Countries- US$ 7,000
Lodging/ Boarding : Facilities provided at extra payment ( If
available). Separate hostel for girls.
Important Dates: - 1. Last Date of Receipt of application:
2. Final first list display at institute & nptinagpur.com on: 27/08/2010.
(selected candidates will be informed through Email also).
3. Date of Admission and payment of fee (1st installment Rs.
50,000/- and other charges as per rule): from 30/08/2010 to
*Second list display: 09/09/2010.(Date of Admission and payment of
fee from 13/09/2010 to 16/09/2010).
*Third list display: 17/09/2010.(Date of Admission and payment of
fee from 20/09/2010 to 24/09/2010).
4. Commencement of classes: 27/09/2010.
Principal Director, NPTI, South Ambazari Road,
Opp. VNIT, Gopal Nagar, Nagpur-440 022.
Ph.: 0712-2231478, 2220476
PROGRAMME DIRECTOR: P.K.YADAV
E-mail – email@example.com.
Web site: www.nptinagpur.com
For details visit http://nptinagpur.com/