Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan (VPKAS),
Almora, Uttarakhand, India
It is proposed to fill up the temporary and time bound position of Research Associate on contractual basis under the HTM MM-1 Project on “Deployment of entomopathogens and light traps for the management of scarabaeids in Uttarakhand hills” on the basis of walk-in-interview. The eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling all the requirements are invited to appear before the Selection Committee for interview at V.P.K.A.S. (ICAR), Almora on 06.08.10 at 10.00 A.M.
Post: Research Associate (one post)
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. /Ph.D. in Agricultural Entomology. Working knowledge on entomopathogens will be preferred.
Nature of work: Mass multiplication of bio-agents, bioassays and transfer of whitegrub management technology to farmer’s field.
Rs. 17,000/- + HRA per month for M.Sc. Degree
Rs. 18,000/- + HRA per month for Ph.D. Holders
Age: Below 40 years as on the date of interview.
Place of work:
VPKAS Experimental Farm, Hawalbagh and Farmers Fields.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The post is purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project.
2. The applicants must bring their bio-data (affixed with recent passport size photograph) along with original and photocopies of marksheets and certificates of all examinations passed.
3. No T.A. will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
4. The selection of candidate(s) dosen’t entail on them any right for absorption/ regularization at VPKAS (ICAR), Almora or any other sister concern including ICAR Headquarter.
5. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
Download Form Here