Phone: 0657-2383210; Fax: 0657-2383866
(An ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED HOSPITAL)
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW of Specialists /Sr.Residents
Applications are invited for a walk –in –interview to be held at ESIC Hospital,Adityapur on the respective dates(as indicated below) for engagement of Full time/part Time Specialist and Full time Senior Resident on Contract basis for a period of one year or till the posts are filled up on regular basis (whichever is earlier).
Part Time/Full Time Specialist
Total Number of posts : 07
Reservation: - (SC-01, OBC-01, UR-05)
3. General Surgery
4. Obst. & Gynae
Total Number of posts : 11
Reservation :-( SC-1, OBC-03, UR-08)
Note: - Further details and application form can also be downloaded from our website www.esic.nic.in/Recruitment or can be obtained from the office of “The Medical Superintendent”, ESIC hospital, Adityapur, Jamshedpur. Medical Superintendent
1. For Full time /Part Time specialist: - PG Degree in concerned Speciality from a recognized university with 03(Three) years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate degree
Post Graduate Diploma from a recognized University with five (05) Years Experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Diploma
2. For Senior Resident:-
PG Degree/Diploma in concerned Speciality from recognized University. If such candidates are not available in any Particular Speciality, those without PG Qualification but having at least 02 years experience after MBBS (one year in the concerned Speciality in any Govt.hospital) can be considered.
1. For Full Time Specialists: - Age not exceeding 45years as on 01.01.2011 (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rule)
2. For Part Time Specialists: - Age not exceeding 64 years as on 01.01.2011(Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rule)
3. For Senior Residents: - Age not exceeding 35 years as on 01.01.2011 (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rule)
1. For Full time Specialists & Sr.Residents*: - Pay Band -3 of Rs 15600-39100 carrying Grade pay of Rs 6600/- + other allowances as admissible.
2. For Part time Specialists: - Rs 40,000 (Consolidated ) per month for five days a week, two sessions a day & 02 hours of each session + Rs 8000/- for emergency calls or as per orders issued by ESIC Hqrs Office from time
* For Senior Residents: Emoluments would be reduced by Rs 600/- P.M for Diploma Holder and Rs 1,210 /-.to be reduced for those who do not have P.G Degree or Diploma.
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 envisaged an integrated need based social insurance scheme that would protect the interest of workers in contingencies such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent physical disablement, death due to employment injury resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity. the Act also guarantees reasonably good medical care to workers and their immediate dependants.
Tags: ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2011 Specialist Senior Resident Doctor ESIC Hospital Jobs in ESIC Hospital Vacancy ESIC Hospital Vacancies ESIC Hospital Specialist Jobs ESIC Hospital Specialist Vacancy ESIC Hospital Senior Resident Doctor Jobs Sr. Resident Doctor Recruitment 2011 Notification 2011 2012 2013 Doctor jobs in Jamshedpur Jharkhand medical jobs in Jamshedpur medical jobs in Jharkhand India Jan January ESI Recruitment ESIC Recruitment ESI medical jobs esic medical jobs Employee's State Insurance Corporation