2. Reservation/age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/EX-SERVICE and PWD candidates will be given as per rules.
3. Grade Pay for MO/C is Rs. 5400/- , MO/D is Rs.6600/- and for MO/E is Rs.7600/-.
4. Based on the no. of years of experience, Specialist post under Sr. No. 1, 2 & 3 may be appointed in Grade MO/D or MO/E as shown in the table below.
2. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________(GDMO/General Surgeon/Physician/Gyanaecologist)”.
3. Application in the prescribed format should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates in support of :
(b) Date of Birth certificate / SSC certificate for age proof.
(c) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (recent non-creamy layer certificate) from Competent Authority.
(d) Medical Certificate for candidates in the category of persons with disability (PWD).
(e) Certificate in support of completion of Internship.
(f) Renewed/Permanent Registration with appropriate validity of the respective State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
(g) Certificate in support of recognition of the qualification, their equivalence to the post graduate degree qualifications awarded by the Indian Universities (to be obtained from the Principal / Dean of the Institution) from which the qualifications have been obtained.
(h) Relevant experience certificate (period of rotating Internship & part-time experience shall not be considered as experience).
4. Completed applications should be sent to Sr. Manager (HRM-T), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, 7th floor, North Wing, Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094 so as to reach on or before February 04, 2011.
Application Form and other details click here