|Subscribe to Free Jobs Notification|
|Visit this group|
Saturday, February 5, 2011
ESIC Recruitment 2011 Stenographers Written Test Date Form
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
RECRUITMENT OF STENOGRAPHERS
Applications through ONLINE registration are invited from Indian Citizens, for filling up vacancies of Stenographers in the offices of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation in Kerala Region.
1. Number of vacancies : 10 [General-5, SC-1, ST-0, OBC-4] includes 1 for for Ex-servicemen.
2. Pay & Allowances : Pay band 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 and other admissible allowances
3. Age limit 18 to 27 years as on 01.03.2011. Age relaxation as per Government of India Rules
4. Qualification (i) Higher Secondary Pass [12th Standard] from recognized Educational Institution under 10 + 2 system.
(ii) Speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography in English/Hindi.
(iii) Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database.
5. Fees: Rs.250.00 [No Fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen/ESIC employees and women]
6. Mode of selection: Written Test followed by a Stenography and computer skill test
7. Centre of Written Test: Thrissur
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a Corporate body set up by the Central Government under ESI Act 1948 to administer the ESI Scheme. ESI Act, 1948 envisaged an integrated need based social insurance scheme that protect the interest of workers in contingencies such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity , death due to employment injury. The Act also guarantees reasonably good medical care to workers and their immediate dependants. The Act absolved the employers of their obligations under the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 and Workmen’s Compensation Act 1923. The benefit provided to the employees under the Act are also in conformity with ILO conventions.The Scheme, was first implemented at Kanpur and Delhi on 24th February 1952.
Posted by India Blogs at 3:59 AM