|Subscribe to Free Jobs Notification|
|Visit this group|
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Guru Nanak Dev University Professor Teaching Jobs 2011 Faculty Vacancy
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
Applications are invited for the following posts on the prescribed application form so as to reach this office latest by 18-2-2011. Cost of application form will be Rs. 500/- for Class 'A' posts and Rs. 400/-, for Class 'B' posts. Application form, Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) Proforma are available only at the University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in. Candidates are required to submit the downloaded application form, duly filled-in all respects alongwith the crossed A/c Payee Bank Draft of Rs.500/- for posts at Sr.Nos. 1 to 22 and Rs. 400/- for others in favour of the REGISTRAR, GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR payable at Amritsar.
1. Copy of Circular, containing detailed instructions, qualifications, etc. for the posts, are available only at the University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in
2. Persons already in service must send their applications through their employer. All those candidates working in organizations/institutions including affiliated colleges of the university may be allowed to appear in interview without No Objection Certificate with the condition that in case the candidate is selected, no extension in joining time will be allowed. Such candidates are required to give an undertaking on the format available on university website: www.gndu.ac.in. All such candidates will be given standard joining time i.e. one month from the issuance of appointment letter.
3. The candidates are required to apply separately for each post earmarked for each Deptt. / Station.
4. Incomplete applications in any respect or without the prescribed fee or received after the due date will not be entertained.
5. The qualifications for all the teaching posts are as per UGC norms.
6. University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts and to call only suitable candidates for interview.
7. Practical/Written Test will be held wherever necessary.
8. The number of posts can be increased or decreased before the interview.
9. Candidates within India may not be considered in absentia. Higher start in the grade may be given depending upon qualifications and experience of the candidates.
10. C.V. of any candidate can be placed before the Selection Committee at the time of Interview.
11. The candidates who had applied earlier for any of the posts mentioned in this advertisement are required to apply afresh .
12. IMPORTANT: Applicants for the posts of Professor/Associate Professor/Principal must attach the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) Proforma as indicative Appendix III Table II(C) (duly filled-in all respects by them) and attested copies of supporting documents, with their applications.
13. A minimum score of 300 points for the post of Associate Professor/ equivalent cadres and 400 points for Professor/equivalent cadres from category III of APIs are required.
14. Posts mentioned in this advertisement are non-transferable.
For complete details visit:
About Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
Guru Nanak Dev University , or GNDU, was established at Amritsar, India on November 24, 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev's birth quincentenary celebrations. Guru Nanak Dev University campus is spread over 500 acres (2 km²) near village of Kot Khalsa, some eight kilometer west of the Amritsar City on Amritsar - Lahore highway, next to Khalsa College, Amritsar.
GNDU is both a residential and an affiliating university. In conceiving the future course of the University, the objectives enshrined in the Act 1969, emphasised that the new university would make provision for imparting education and promoting research in the humanities, learned professions, sciences, especially of applied nature and technology. Studies and research on the life and teachings of Guru Nanak, in addition to working towards the promotion of Punjabi language and spreading education among educationally backward classes and communities were the other commitments.
Tags: Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar teaching jobs faculty jobs faculty vacancy vacancies posts teaching vacancy eligibility Guru Nanak Dev University professor jobs professor vacancy professor recruitment 2011 notification associate professor assistant professor jobs application form download Guru Nanak Dev University Professor Teaching Jobs 2011 Faculty Vacancy