|Subscribe to Free Jobs Notification|
|Visit this group|
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Kerala PG Dental 2011 Entrance Exam MDS Prospectus Form Date
GOVERNMENT OF KERALA
OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
HOUSING BOARD BUILDINGS, SANTHINAGAR,
N O T I F I C A T I O N
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION TO POST GRADUATE COURSES IN DENTAL SURGERY (MDS), KERALA – 2011
1. Colleges: Government Dental Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam and Kozhikkode
2. Eligibility for Admission:
(i) Indian Citizen of Kerala Origin
(ii) Academic Qualifications: BDS Degree from any University in Kerala or equivalent. Those who will complete one year Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship on or before 15.04.2011 are eligible, but should have Registration with Kerala Dental Council, before admission to the Course.
(iii) Age: Maximum age as on 30.04.2011 for general candidates is 45 years, and for Service candidates 47 years.The upper age limit for the candidates seeking Quota for unavailed seats will be 45 years.
3. Application Forms: Prospectus and Application form will be available from 06.01.2011 in the website www.cee-kerala.org. The application form is common for all candidates.
4. Application Fees: General/Service Quota only: Rs.1000/-( For SC/ST: RS 500/-) Keralites residing inside Kerala State, can remit the Application fee in any branch of the State bank of Travancore using the Chalan provided on page No.9 of the application form. The original Chalan contained in page No.9 shall be attached with the application form duly signed and authorized by Bank authorities on remittance of application fees. Keralites residing outside Kerala State, can remit the application fee by attaching a Demand Draft for the requisite amount drawn on a Nationalized Bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
5. Submission of Applications:
Completed Application with all the required documents should reach the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001, either by Registered post or by hand delivery on or before 5 pm on 24.01.2011. Late applications including those brought after 5 PM on 24.01.2011 (Monday) will not be accepted. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will not be responsible for any postal delay. Incomplete, defective and wrongly addressed applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be undertaken in this regard. Service candidates should send a copy of their application, along with all the required documents, including those related to service, to their Controlling Officer (DME/DHS) also on or before 24.01.2011 (Monday) 5 pm. Service Candidates, applying under service quota seats, should apply according to clause VIII and IX of the Prospectus.
The Candidates as specified in clause IX(vi) of the prospectus will be considered for the unavailed seats after the final round allotment process.They should forward the print-outs of the application form and documents to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and a copy of the same should be forwarded to the Director of Medical Education through the controlling officers concerned.
7. Examination date and Venue: 09.02.2011 Wednesday at Thiruvananthapuram.
8. The Selection, admission and allotment of seats: Done by the Director of Medical Education as per various provisions in the Prospectus.
Note: All the details are available in the Prospecuts for 2011 issued by the Director of Medical Education, approved by Government of Kerala and available on the website ‘ceekerala. org’. Refer to this before submitting the applications.
Tags: Kerala PG Dental 2011 Entrance Exam MDS Prospectus Form Date dates forms download application form download eligibility courses dental course pg course entrance test dates application notification MDS Course mds admission 2011 prospectus download POST GRADUATE COURSES IN DENTAL SURGERY (MDS), KERALA 2011