Jobs India Jobs in India Bank Jobs in India Railway Jobs in India Banking Jobs in India PSU Jobs in India Sarkari Jobs in India Government Jobs in India Govt Jobs in India Engineering Jobs Management Jobs PO Sample Papers Exam Pattern Clerk Sample Papers Clerical Exam Probationary Officers Examination Previous Years Solved Question Papers Syllabus Download Engineer Doctor Manager BPO Call Center Jobs RRB Recruitment Notification Posts Vacancies Vacancy 2010 2011
Assistant Registrar Jobs in IISER Bhopal Application Form Details
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION & RESEARCH BHOPAL
Advt. No. NT/01/11 Date:15/03/11
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India is committed to foster quality science education and research. The Institute is looking for committed candidates to fill-up the vacancy of Assistant Registrar - 1 Post in Pay Band – III, (Rs. 15,600-39,100) with a Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- through Deputation / Regular/ Contractual recruitment mode. For further details, please visit Institute’s website www.iiserbhopal.ac.in/vacancies.html for submitting the application through online mode.
The last date of receipt of completed application is 30.04.2011 by 1700 Hrs.
General Information / details about posts advertised:
1) After submitting the online application, the printed proforma of the online application duly signed on all sheets and enclosures be submitted through speed / registered post. Handwritten & unsigned applications, which are not in the prescribed proforma of application will be summarily rejected.
2) The above post is as per the Central Government pay scale and carry allowances like House Rent, Transport, City Compensatory, and Children’s Education as admissible to Central Government employees of the respective scale posted in Bhopal. It will be covered by New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India and will be eligible for other benefits like Medical, LTC, etc. as per the Institute norms.
3) The academic qualifications prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institution.
4) Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PD/Ex-servicemen, etc. will be as per Govt. of India norms.
5) Age should not exceed the limit as on the closing date of receipt of completed application. However, age relaxation will be considered in case of SC/ST/OBC/PD and Ex-servicemen as applicable.
6) Application from the candidates working in Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded institutions must be sent through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order, if selected. However, an advance copy of application can be sent before the last date.
7) The prescribed Essential Qualifications / Experience indicated are bare Minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for written exam / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed alongwith documentary evidences.
8) Relaxation in age, educational qualification and / or experience will be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates, with prior approval of the Competent Authority.
9) An attested copy of all the credentials should be enclosed in proof of age, academic qualification, category, experience, Awards & Honors, failing which no weightage shall be given in respect of the credentials mentioned.
10) No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
11) Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
12) Application incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificate / documents / photograph / DD will be summarily rejected.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may visit the Institute’s website and submit online application through our website www.iiserbhopal.ac.in/vacancies.html and send the printed proforma of the online application in an envelope super-scribing the name and the post applied for, along with a fee Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PD) for by Demand Draft favouring Director, IISER Bhopal, payable at Bhopal and also the attested copies of all documents, so as to reach the office of the Registrar, as indicated below, so as to reach on or before 30.04.2011.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research,(IISER) Bhopal
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal was created in 2008 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Its mission is to provide quality science education to UG and PG students. The prime focus is to integrate science education and research with a motive of attracting bright students and world class faculty. The Institute is committed to impart high moral and ethical values and create concern for social and environment awareness.
Tags: IISER Bhopal Indian Institute of Science Education and Research recruitment 2011 notification 2011 Assistant Registrar jobs in IISER Bhopal Assistant Registrar vacancy vacancies posts application form download eligibility