|Subscribe to Free Jobs Notification|
|Visit this group|
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Non-Teaching Jobs in Jamia Millia Islamia JMI Posts Vacancy Form Eligibility
JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA
Advt. No. 12/2010-11 DATED 28.03.2011
Applications on the prescribed forms are invited for the following posts in Jamia Millia Islamia, so as to reach the Asstt. Registrar (RPS), Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110025, latest by 30.04.2011.
A. Rajbhasha Hindi Cell
1. One Hindi Officer (Scale/PB: 15600-39100 with GP 5400).
2. One Hindi Translator (Scale/PB: 9300-34800 with GP 4200).
3. One Hindi Typist (Scale/PB: 5200-20200 with GP 1900).
B. Other Academic post under Non-Plan
1. One Asstt. Librarian (Scale/PB: 15,600-39,100 with GP 5400), Dr. Zakir Husain Library
2. One Professional Asstt. (Scale/PB: 9300-34800 with GP 4200), F/o Engg. & Technology.
C. Non-teaching post(s)
1. One Development Officer (Scale/PB: 15600-39100 with GP 7600).
2. Two Archivists (Scale/PB: 15600-39100 with GP 7600), Jamia’s Archives and Jamia’s Premchand Archives and Literary Centre.
3. One Accounts Officer (Scale/PB: 15600-39100 with GP 5400), F&A Office.
4. One Medical Officer (Rs. 25,000/- per month (fixed) (on consolidated basis under Self-financingNScheme), Dr. M.A. Ansari Health Centre.
5. Two Section Officers (Scale/PB: 9300-34800 with GP 4600), R.O.
6. One Personal Asstt. (Scale/PB: 9300-34800 with GP 4200), R.O.
7. Six UDCs (Scale/PB: 5200-20200 with GP 2400), R.O.
8. One Urdu Typist (Scale/PB: 5200-20200 with GP 1900), R.O.
9. One Statistical Asstt. (Scale/PB: 9300-34800 with GP 4200), R.O.
10. One Gasman (reserved for ST) (Scale/PB: 5200-20200 with GP 2800), Deptt. of Chemistry.
11. One Technical Assistant (X Plan-SG) (reserved for SC) (Scale/PB: 5200-20200 with GP 2800), Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics.
12. One Nurse (Scale/PB: 9300-34800 with GP 4200), Dr. M.A. Ansari Health Centre.
D. Non-teaching posts under Non-Plan of AJK-Mass Communciation Research Centre
(1) One Cameraman Gr.II (Scale/PB: 9300-34800 with GP 4200).
(ii) One Sr. Engg. Asstt. (reserved for SC) (Scale/PB: 9300-34800 with GP 4200).
(iii) One Production Asstt. (TV) (Scale/PB: 9300-34800 with GP 4200).
(iv) Two Technician (Electronics) (one reserved for SC)(Scale/PB: 5200-20200 with GP 2800).
(v) One Floor Manager (Scale/PB: 5200-20200 with GP 2800).
(vi) One Jr. Lighting Asstt. (Scale/PB: 5200-20200 with GP 2400).
The application form, advertisement and qualifications are available on Jamia’s website http://jmi.nic.in. The application form may be downloaded and submitted along with the application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees 50/- for SC/ST candidates and free for Disabled Person on producing the photocopy of relevant certificate) through Bank Draft/IPO drawn in favour of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110025. The application form complete in all respect should reach on or before 30.04.2011 in the Office of the Assistant Registrar (RPS), Room No. 202, 2nd Floor, Registrar’s Office, Khayaban-e- Ajmal, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025, during working days between 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M. (Friday upto 12:00 Noon).
1) Selection against temporary post/vacancy shall not confer on the appointee any right of permanent appointment/regularization.
2) (a) The Jamia reserves the right to evolve a uniform and reasonable criterion for short-listing of eligible candidates, if needed.
(b) Jamia also reserves right to give preference to those who possess higher qualifications.
3) Candidate must enclose the attested copies of degrees, diplomas and mark-sheets etc. giving reference of experience/published work with application form.
4) Incomplete application or application on plain paper will not be entertained and is liable to be rejected. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay in case of receipt of application forms and issue of interview letters.
5) Reservation exists in the University as in accordance with law.
6) Relaxation, if any, shall be as per the UGC guidelines and other regulatory bodies.
7) Number of vacancies, with nature indicated above, may vary at the time of Selection Committee.
8) Candidate already in service must apply through proper channel.
9) Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi is a desirable qualification for all teaching and non-teaching posts.
10) T.A. will be paid to SC/ST candidates called for attending the interview as per rule.
11) The candidates, who have already applied in response to any previous advertisement(s), shall have to apply afresh.
12) The University reserves the right to hold/not to hold Selection Committee for any or all of the post (s)
13) Canvassing, in any form or on behalf of the candidate will be a disqualification.
For complete details visit:
About Jamia Millia Islamia
Jamia Millia Islamia is an Indian Central University located in Delhi. It was originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920. It became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988.
Under the British rule, two dominant trends joined hands and contributed towards the birth of Jamia. One was anti-colonial activism and the other was the pro-independence aspiration of the politically radical section of western educated Indian Muslim intelligentsia. In the political climate of 1920, the two trends gravitated together with Mahatma Gandhi as a catalyst. The idea was to project Indian Muslims as nationalist and anti British. The anti-colonial activism signified by the Khilafat and the pro-independence aspirations symbolized by the Non-Cooperation Movement of the Indian National Congress helped to harness creative energies and the subsequent making of Jamia Millia Islamia.
Responding to Gandhi’s call to boycott all educational institutions supported or run by the colonial regime, a group of nationalist teachers and students quit Aligarh Muslim University, protesting against its pro-British inclinations. The freedom fighter and Muslim theologian, Maulana Mehmud Hasan, laid the foundation stone of Jamia Millia Islamia at Aligarh on Friday, October 29, 1920, during the meeting of the Foundation Committee of Jamia Millia Islamia.
Tags: Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2011 notification 2011 application form download eligibility forms dates application form jmi non-teching posts non-teaching jobs in Jamia Millia Islamia non-teaching vacancy in Jamia Millia Islamia vacancies posts Jamia Millia Islamia Non-teaching posts Non-teaching vacancy Non-teaching vacancies