|Subscribe to Free Jobs Notification|
|Visit this group|
Sunday, April 3, 2011
BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam 2011 Notification Admission Date Form
(Deemed University u/s 3 of UGC Act 1956)
Mesra, Ranchi- 835215
Ref. Adm / MBA 2011/ 2011-12 30 March 2011
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR MCA PROGRAMME - 2011
Applications are invited for admission to the full-time MCA programme 2011-2014, at Mesra and our Extension Centres at Allahabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lalpur and Noida.
Please see our website for MCA 2011 Information Brochure and details of eligibility, application procedures, syllabus of Entrance Test, fees, Online Application Form and addresses of Centres.
Admission to MCA 2011 - an Introduction and How to Apply
The MCA 2011 Information Brochure– covers admissions to the 3-year (6-semester) fulltime MCA 2011 programme offered at the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, and its Extension Centres at Allahabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lalpur and Noida. The programme will commence in July 2011.
Provisional selections for the MCA 2011 programme will be based on:
· The performance of a candidate in the MCA 2011 Online Entrance Test, provided he/she meets the minimum academic requirements
· However, candidates must satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria given in our advertisement / notification(s) on our website (please see - Sec 5)
How to Apply: (Please see Instructions also for details)
1. To apply for the programme, eligible candidates must complete the online application form on our website and send a printout of the completed form along with two recent colour photographs (one pasted on the form and one attached by clip to the form), photocopies of all marksheets and certificates (see List of Enclosures), and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 1,600/- in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Ranchi, in a stout A4 size envelope by Speedpost / Registered Post /reliable courier to the office of Dean Admissions, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215 positively by the due date. Write “Application for MCA 2011 on top of the envelope”.
2. You can use the Online Application Form to apply for the MCA programme of the Institute at any 1 or any 2 or any 3 or any 4 or any 5 or all 6 choices of Place for Study (Centre), by clicking the appropriate check box against the names of the Centres. However, you must select ALL your choices before you submit the form online and print the same, so that all your choices will be saved in the database. Please do not make any corrections or add any Choices of Centre by hand on the printout of the form, as these will not be saved to the database. However, you may enter the DD details by hand on the printout, if the same have not been entered online.
3. Please do not print a blank form and fill it by hand as this will not be accepted.
4. Incomplete applications or applications received without all required enclosures are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
5. Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
6. Candidates should keep photocopies of their completed forms for their own reference
Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form for admission to the MCA programme 2011 at BIT Mesra or its Extension Centres at Allahabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lalpur and Noida, only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
The Form Numbers on each online application form may be noted and cited in correspondence if required. All candidates should keep photocopies of their completed forms for their own reference.
Acknowledgement of Receipt and Registration Numbers
A postal intimation with a registration number will be sent to all eligible candidates whose properly completed application forms have been received within the stipulated time. After receipt of the printout of their duly completed form with all enclosures and crossed bank draft for Rs. 1,600/-, all eligible applicants will be allotted 6-digit registration numbers and the same will be intimated to them by post as above / notified on our website. Candidates must make a note of their registration numbers carefully, as the same will be used in future notifications for counselling, selections etc.
Please preserve the postal intimation which will be required if you are called for counselling. Please quote the registration number in any correspondence regarding your application. If you do not receive the postal intimation with registration number within a reasonable date after dispatch of your completed form, please contact the Admissions Office at Mesra by telephone or fax.
On receipt of the printout of the completed form and Demand Draft, a copy of the Information Brochure 2011 (hard copy) will be sent by courier / Speedpost / registered post to those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Candidates will be called for counselling as per schedules to be notified in due course.
Candidates who appear for counselling must carry the following to their Counselling
Centre: (Please see also Sec 7 for details)
1. A photocopy of their duly completed online form
2. Originals of all certificates and marksheets with set of photocopies (Sec 7)
3. Two recent colour photographs, identical to that enclosed with their form
4. Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID,
Employee Identification Card are acceptable)
Candidates may appear for counselling at Allahabad or Jaipur or Kolkata or Mesra or Noida as per their choice given in their application form.
For queries about the MCA programme, please contact the Head, Department of Information Technology, at Mesra. For queries about admission related procedures, please contact the Admissions Office, at Mesra. For queries about any Centre, please contact the Centre. (Please see directory on website / Sec 13 for contact details of Mesra and all Centres).
For details visit: http://www.bitmesra.ac.in/cms.aspx?this=1&mid=807&cid=597
About BIT Mesra
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra (popularly known as BIT Mesra) is an autonomous engineering and technology oriented institute of higher education located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. It is a Deemed University under section 3 of the Universtiy Grants Commission Act, 1956.
In addition to Mesra (Ranchi), BIT has extension centres in Lalpur (Ranchi), Allahabad, Kolkata, Noida, Jaipur, Chennai, Patna and Deoghar, and overseas extension centres in Bahrain, Muscat (Oman), Ras al-Khaimah (UAE) and Mauritius.
The Birla Institute of Technology was established in 1955 at Mesra, Ranchi, by the philanthropist and industrialist B. M. Birla. The institute was affiliated to Patna University until 1960 and then to Ranchi University. BIT was declared a deemed university in 1986 under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 under notification No. F. 9-2/83-U.3 of August 28, 1986.
Tags: BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2011 BIT Mesra MCA Online Entrance Test 2011 Birla Institute of Technology BIT Mesra MCA entrance exam 2011 BIT Mesra MCA entrance examination 2011 notification 2011 notice dates forms BIT Mesra counseling date BIT Mesra counselling date BIT Mesra dates BIT Mesra mca 2011 BIT Mesra mca entrance examination pattern scheme of exam